Thursday, August 27, 2009

So unbelievably busy lately....



These past few weeks have been a blast!! My fiance and I have decided life is way to short not do what we love doing most together and that would be TRAVELING and CAMPING. We have been to standard places of vacationing such as Disney World (many times in hotels, campgrounds,log cabins), Universal studios and to visit family in places such as Minnesota,Missouri, and South Carolina. Although we have loved all of our trips to those places we would love to visit even more new places and absolutely love being one with nature so we have decided to camp and travel as much as we can before we settle down and start a family together. My fiance and I have been together now for 9 long, happy years and engaged for two of them so we are in no rush to get married we just want to enjoy life:)I mean we already know we don't need a piece of paper (marriage license) to prove our love for one another so we figured it can wait a tiny bit more, at least until we are both out of college and making good money... then we can afford to travel overseas right?!
I was to busy to even post anything lately due to all the traveling we have been doing so I am going to try to catch up on my blog posts now;) Well here goes....

No comments: