Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 28: My "Chloe Dog"...

My poor pup has been getting alot of recurrent ear infections lately due to her hound ears..doesn't she look so sad : ( When we took her to the vet they tried various kinds of ear drops only to realize that she is allergic to something in them and they would make her sick and lethargic. So not wanting my baby to be in pain I researched a ton of natural remedies but I was reluctant to try them given the ear canal is a sensitive area..then I came across a website that makes homeopathic medicines for people as well as their pets. I figured I had nothing to lose and ordered some doggie ear drops from them. After almost a full bottle I am happy to report Chloe is beginning to feel much better and I couldn't be happier. Maybe homeopathic medicine is really the best option if one is trying to avoid the side effects of prescription medications.



No comments: